The Department of preschool and primary education as a structural division has been functioning since 2002 and trains specialists in two areas:
- 6В012 Pedagogy of preschool education and training
- 6В013 Training teachers without subject specialization
The educational program 6B01201 Preschool education and upbringing with the academic degree "bachelor of preschool education" implements professional training of future educators in accordance with the graduate Model and based on modern standards of preschool education. The object of professional activity: the pedagogical process in preschool educational organizations of all types and types, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination, the pedagogical process in pedagogical colleges.
The educational program 6B01301 Pedagogy and methods of primary education with the academic degree "bachelor of pedagogy and methods of primary education" implements professional training of primary school teachers in accordance with the graduate Model and on the basis of advanced standards of primary education.
Object of professional activity: pedagogical process in secondary education organizations of all types and types, regardless of ownership and departmental subordination; pedagogical process in pedagogical colleges.
The model of the graduate include professional competence:
- deep knowledge and understanding of your subject area
- critical thinking and emotional intelligence
- ability to work in a team
- leadership skills, entrepreneurial skills, ability to make decisions
- high level of personal awareness and academic integrity
- global citizenship, while remaining a citizen and
Students in the process of mastering educational programs are active in educational, social, scientific activities, actively engaged in volunteer activities, participate in concert programs and creative competitions. In the senior years, the student has the opportunity to work in the specialty.